Katz Dancewear are a leading manufacturer of dance garments, shoes and accessories, based in Thrapston, Northamptonshire.
The company wanted a fully bespoke suite of e-commerce sites to cover their range of brands in dancewear, ballroom dancing and wedding footwear. They needed to have a centralised control panel to manage all three websites with full order processing and invoicing built into the system. The company also wanted to integrate the website with their eBay shop.
Have a look through the websites so see what you think. The main points to look out for on this project are…
- Fully bespoke design created by our graphic design partner Graymatter Media who also managed this project.
- Fully responsive design so it works on phones, tablets, etc.
- Single control panel to manage and edit all three sites, allowing centralised order processing and product page handling.
- Fully customised eBay shop. The pages on this are edited from within the website’s main control panel allowing Katz to edit the text and images on their eBay shop by themselves.
- eBay product descriptions are pulled from the main website so the eBay shop is automatically updated as product details and colours change.